So I have done tag videos before, but this is my first blog tag. I thought it would be fun to give you all some inside information about me. You know I LOVE music, and I dig makeup and natural hair. But what do you really know about me? 😉 Thanks to my fellow blogger and new sistafriend Etoile of The Curvealicious Chronicles (www.curvealicious.blogspot.com) for asking me to share 11 random things about me and answer 11 questions she has asked about me. In turn, I will ask for 11 random things and ask 11 new tag questions for my fellow bloggers. Feel free to jump in the tag if you like…we like to get to know our readers too! It’s all in good fun, so enjoy!
11 Random Things About Calandra…
- I bought myself an acoustic guitar for Christmas…his name is Montgomery, as in Wes Montgomery, the great jazz guitarist.
- I like to cook vicariously through the Food Network (although I am also a pretty good cook!).
- I was very shy as a child…up until the end of High School. Yes, I know that’s a hard one for many to believe!
- I have two beautiful children, Isidoa III (age 5) and Yvette René (three weeks from turning 4, but going on 40!).
- I wanted to be a pediatrician when I was growing up.
- I live with my husband and 2 children in the same house where I grew up.
- I’m now business partners with my best friend of 25+ years.
- I’m allergic to cats.
- All my life I’ve felt like a Southern girl trapped in a Northern girl’s body.
- My favorite shoes to wear are pointy-toed stilettos. CLASSIC!
- My husband, brother-in-law, father-in-law, Grandfather, Great Uncle and many of my cousins are all Methodist ministers. Hoping that helps my chances of seeing Heaven! (lol)
My Questions From Etoile…
1. What is your nickname? Cee, but people rarely call me that.
2. Do you have any hobbies? Learning how to play my new guitar.
3. What is your favorite type of cuisine? American – seafood.
4. What are you passionate about? Being a good mother.
5. What is your favorite holiday of the year? Christmas.
6. What sport did you play in High School? And if you did not play for a team what gym activity did you most enjoy? I played a pretty mean game of volleyball, but not on a team.
7. What is the one place you most want to travel to? Africa.
8. What’s on your bucket list? If I told you, I’d have to kill you…just sayin’…
9. Is your morning disposition sunny & bright Or Don’t even look at me? Somewhere in between.
10. This year I would like to…? Really master playing the guitar.
11. Sweet Potato or White Potato? Sweet potato!
For those who I tag, or those who want to participate…here are 11 questions for you…(If you don’t have a blog, just post answers in the Comments section below)
- If you could magically give up any vice overnight, what would it be?
- Which are more meaningful, hugs or kisses?
- Dog-lover or cat-lover?
- What theme music plays in your head when you enter a room?
- Who would you most want to spend a day with (living or dead)?
- Contemporary or classic music?
- What book/song title best describes your life?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- What helps you relax after a long day?
- If Oprah gave you half her money to do something good for someone else, how would you spend it?
- What is your best quality?
Post these rules on your blog
You must post 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions set for you in their post.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
- Etoile http://www.curvealicious.blogspot.com
- Tamara http://www.beautythesis.net
- Jasmine http://www.calandrabranch.blogspot.com
- Stephanie http://www.formerlyhot.com